Search This Blog

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Happy Birthday to Blog

    I have finally bitten the bullet and created a blog.  So, here comes the obligatory "mission" statement.  This blog is intended for my own use as a diary of code snippets and discoveries.  I have benefitted from so many blogs/posts from users on the web.  I depend on the postings I find to do my job, my hobbies, and so many other facets of my life.  With luck, someone will stumble on my posts and find solutions to problems they face.
    I am a software developer, working primarily in Java.  I have recently taken up programming Microchip picmicro MCUs as a hobby.  My posts will focus on discoveries, solutions, and dilemmas in these arenas.  Ocassionally, I may post some random nonsense for the sheer catharsis of it.
   Geeks, wish me luck.  The better my posts, the better your chance they may help you!